What we collect
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information that you provide us for registration at our events
- information that you provide us for email notifications and/or newsletters
- any other information that you choose to send to us
What we don’t collect
We do not collect credit card numbers, expiration dates or verification codes. We do not collect any payment related information.
What we do with the information we gather?
- the administration of the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send you email notifications
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to Citadel Swing or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by email or similar technology, where you have specifically agreed to this you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Without your expressed consent we will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Use of Content Supplied by Participant
We allow the sharing of information, photos and videos with us through Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites, but please note that when you do, we will assume that as you have posted the content publicly, you are happy for us to share the information, photos and/or videos you have provided through our social media and online marketing activities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish us to share the content you have provided with our wider audience.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Updating your information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by email at: email@example.com